Thursday, November 04, 2010

these boots were made for splashing

I got to spend the day with my young friend Luke who I haven't seen in a while. I took care of him last year from the time he was 6 weeks old to 1 year. He has grown so much and I couldn't believe that he recognized me, but he sure seemed to. I forget how much fun toddlers are; he is just precious.
It was dark and rainy, but he wanted to splash in the puddles that were forming on his street. He has these cute froggy boots and that's just what they were intended for. Keeping up with a 19-month-old is pretty much a blur, hence the motion in these photos.

2 comments:

Adri said...

aww! I can't believe he's so big now.. I want those boots. Maybe they make llama boots?

Unknown said...

Nice photos, Lauren. The colors / saturation / contrast turned out well :-)