Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Adri's Graduation

Here is a glimpse into Adri's graduation weekend celebration. I was so glad I got to go home and be a part of this special weekend. It had been many months since I had been home (136 days to be exact) and it did my heart good to be with my wonderful family and friends. We are all very proud of Adri. Proud of what she has accomplished, proud of who she has become, proud of where she is going...but mostly we just feel lucky to have her in our lives.

It was a moving, meaningful weekend full of hugs and tears. It was all very special, but I think what made it so special was that God was very much at the center of it all. He is the One who gives us life and breath and purpose in our lives.

Prayers and best wishes for the road ahead, dear graduate, we love you.

*Our friend Elwyn shot several of these lovely photos. Thank you!

No comments: