Tuesday, May 10, 2011

In the clouds

In a stupor of sleep deprivation I dozed off as I was flying home this morning. Somewhere into the flight, I opened my eyes, and a scene of fluffy white clouds arrested my full attention. It was marvelous, captivating and breathtaking. These photos do not do it justice.

It made me think of Mark 13:26-27 that says: "Then they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then He will send His angels and gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest part of heaven."

Clouds really are majestic. Recently my friend Jonathan sent me a time-lapse clip of clouds. It was amazing to see their similarity to waves rolling on the surf or flowing down a mountainside like a waterfall. Truly breathtaking.


No comments: