Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy birthday!


For whatever reason, I have decided that I am old. Not that I feel old, I actually feel quite young. Yet somehow I am unwilling to accept the march of time, the growing numbers, and the passing years. How am I already to that point? So sad. Now that 25 has come and gone, I will stop counting. Haha. It doesn't really feel like my birthday, but it's a nice excuse to celebrate. Happy birthday to me. Thank you guys for all the love, you're the ones who make this day special. Thank you for reminding me that age is just a number and that I am only as old as I feel...I still need to be reminded of that from time to time. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!! Your camera will be arriving monday. I'm sorry I could only give you a deal for your birthday :-(

Unknown said...

Your personality, your attitude, the way you understand and live your life will keep you young for ever.
Happy Birthday dear Lauren!!