Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Fly at your own risk


I was on the way back from Florida and thankfully it was a direct flight, but the flight was completely full and I got stuck next to two large men and no way to get out. The guy next to me was taking up more than his share of the seat and snored loudly the whole way. The child behind me kept kicking my seat and jerking me out of my squashed stupor, to which the parents apologized, embarrassed. Half-way through the flight I felt something tinkling down on my shoes...I was happy to discover it was only multi-colored cereal that was now getting crushed into the bold blue carpet.
As we were landing, I gazed fondly out at a city I now call home. At least I had a window.




1 comment:

Ali said...

The second picture is worth 1,000 words ;) On flights like that windows make all the difference, I think.