Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Learning to Know Less


Three weeks ago I went to sunny Florida for some job training. The class was great, but I learned the most from my classmates. Many of them had years of rich experiences and so much to share. I was the only person there in my decade, but even though I was clearly the youngest and newest on the job, they didn't act like they knew any more than I did. Like me, they were just there to learn. I was grateful for their humility and encouragement and now I have a community of people to bounce ideas off of and share with. I am thankful for all of these wonderful people.

In everything, God is pointing out spiritual lessons for me. When it comes to our relationship with God we are all at the same place, we are all here to learn and as much as we may have experienced, it pales in comparison to who God is and what He has to teach us. May I be more like this.


No comments: