Monday, March 14, 2011

Springing Spring

This Sabbath I got to visit my Virginia family. It seems overnight, spring has appeared. The trees are budding and the spring peepers were a deafening roar down by the pond where we took a walk. There are three dogs that that are part of the Shetler Clan: Goliath: the aptly named giant mastiff, Bronco: the ruddy, spangled Spaniel who can't get enough attention, and Reese: the adorable, chocolate, high-energy puppy.

Even though, Joel is in constant motion, he was my best subject. We had a good time walking through a quaint meadow bordering Monticello as the sun began to set. I told aunt Tanya that all we needed was some fog to make the scene complete.



1 comment:

Elissa said...

ooh ooh ooh - so beautiful!!
I was hoping you would post about your visit!! This is so nice, you did a great job.
I agree, Joel does turn out really well in the pictures... he's a natural in front of the camera.